QUALITY, HEALTH, SAFETY & ENVIRONMENT
Excellence in QHSE is of paramount importance to Wiltrading STACE, and is governed by our QHSE Policy Statement along with robust, proven and fully integrated policies and procedures. Our Quality Management System is an integral part of the business and is subject to continuous improvement and development. This enables Wiltrading STACE to maintain a high level of quality certification that directly benefits its customers.
Wiltrading STACE holds a range of QHSE, Original Equipment Manufacturer’s (OEM) and Technical Accreditations which can be viewed here.
Wiltrading STACE QHSE Policy Statement
Wiltrading STACE provides repair, maintenance, inspection and certification support services to the Maritime, Defence, Mining and Oil & Gas sectors.
Our overall aims are:
- To work closely with our customers in order to gain an understanding of their requirements and to ensure that our services meet or exceed their expectations and within budget.
- Conducting our business with care for the health and safety of all employees and with respect to the environment and community. With the aim of zero work related injuries and zero incidents effecting the environment.
- To minimise and prevent pollution in order to protect the environment.
- Continuous improvement of our business and services.
We will achieve this through maintaining, monitoring, reviewing, auditing and continually improving the Integrated Management System.
We have implemented a framework to ensure that our employees and subcontractors understand they have to be concerned with, and take responsibility for, quality, health, safety and the environment at all times. We encourage our staff to participate in improving the efficiency, effectiveness and performance of the system.
Wiltrading STACE is committed to focusing on the following in order to achieve its overall aims;
- Complying with legislation, standards, specifications, codes of practice relevant to the Integrated Management System and Client requirements.
- Providing sufficient and suitable resources to implement and maintain the Integrated Management System.
- Educating, communicating and training in order to continually improve the skills of our staff, awareness and knowledge of quality, safety and environmental issues and practices.
- Identifying, reporting, investigating and resolving all non-conformances, incidents and hazard observations in order to identify actions to prevent recurrence.
- Establishing meaningful and measurable quality, health, safety and environmental objectives and targets.
- Monitoring and evaluating the performance of subcontractors and suppliers and implementing effective communication with them on compliance issues.
- Sustainable implementation of energy, water and environmentally efficient practices to reduce our environmental footprint.
- Conducting our technical, inspection, testing and certification services with fairness, honesty, objectivity and without conflict of interest.
We affirm to make this policy available to our staff, clients, contractors and to the public.