Specialised Fire Services
Wiltrading STACE have extensive capabilities in the service, maintenance and supply of fire equipment. We have a wealth of experience in working in high risk areas including offshore, marine, onshore gas plants, defence and mining.
Our expertise include:
- Recertification of fire extinguishers in line with Australian Standards
- Recertification of fire extinguishers in line with IMO requirements
- Testing, service, inspection and maintenance of fire suppression systems to regulatory and OEM requirements.
- Fire Suppression System servicing covers Inergen, Water Mist, Gaseous, Deck Integrated Fire Fighting Systems (DIFFS), Deluge, Foam, Spray Systems and Galley Systems.
- Fire Protection Authority of Australia approved Extinguishing Agent Handling Licence, including Halon
- Foam Sample Analysis
- Testing of cylinders at our SAI Global approved test stations
- Testing of hoses, hose reels, fire hydrants and fire monitors
- Fire hoses can be tested and supplied with NATA endorsed certification if required
- New supply of fire fighting appliances and apparatus
For more information on our technical accreditations or OEM accreditation, please click here.