Wiltrading STACE has extensive experience personnel in the Defence industry, undertaking large maintenance contracts and projects. Our experienced personnel have an in depth knowledge of how Defence operates and understand the unique and stringent requirements of the work undertaken by the Department of Defence.
In particular, with well established and documented work practices, Wiltrading STACE can project manage complex fit outs, test, service and rectify to the standards demanded by Defence.
We are experienced in servicing equipment at site and on vessels, with the necessary technicians holding the relevant security clearances.
We also have a large, custom built workshops designed to meet the requirements of our customers at Henderson, Sydney, Karratha and Darwin. Karratha, Henderson and Sydney also hold hyperbaric accreditation from the Royal Australian Navy.
Wiltrading STACE inspect, test, service, repair, recertify & supply:
- FRC & Rescue Boats
- Safety Release Hooks
- Firefighting Equipment & Systems
- Fire Suppression Systems
- Portable Firefighting Equipment
- Gas Detection & Calibration Gas
- Breathing Air Systems & Breathing Air Compressor Units (BACUs)
- Breathing Apparatus and Long Line Units
- Diving, Breathing Air, Oxygen and Mixed Gas Systems
- Medium and High-Pressure Air/Gas Compressors and Boosters
- Pressure Vessels, Relief Valves, Gauges, Heat Exchangers, Pipework & Hoses
- Fluid Transfer Pumps & Accessories
- Additional Miscellaneous Safety Equipment
Wiltrading STACE other services include:
- Manufacture of breathing air packages
- Oxygen cleaning of gas systems
- Hire SCBA, Breathing Air Compressor Unit (BACU) packages
- System Design
- Project Management
- Planning and management of maintenance including planned preventative, predictive and corrective maintenance on plant and equipment
- Emergency maintenance including a 24-hour call-out service
- Facilities and machinery appraisal
- Minor works, renovations and refurbishments