Wiltrading STACE wins Contract with Rivtow Marine
8 June 2016
Wiltrading STACE has great pleasure in announcing that it has been awarded a 3 year contract from Rivtow Marine with respect to life saving appliances (LSA), fire fighting equipment (FFE), breathing air (BA) and pressure vessel (PV) equipment on-board its fleet of tugs located in Port Hedland.
Wiltrading STACE will be a single point of responsibility for management of LSA, FFE, BA and PV leading to improved management of safety and operational compliance for its fleet of vessels.
Wiltrading STACE’s Asset Management System allows us to track each individual asset by serial number, including next date of service and relevant certification. This provides a complete history of the asset and provides the means for Wiltrading STACE to provide an accurate look ahead to assist in planned maintenance.
Wiltrading STACE’s asset management, services and expertise provides an opportunity for our customers to reduce risk, add value and reduce operating costs through:
- Helping improve management of statutory compliance
- Reduced number of Sub-contractor Contracts to manage and maintain
- Reduced mobilisation/demobilisation cost and service durations by utilising multi-skilled Service Technicians
- Dedicated customer sales support staff, account managers and on-call technical support for safety related matters
- Reduced lead times for materials and spares through identification of long lead items and the use of local warehousing facilities.